Friday, July 29, 2011

I Guess I Gotta Give You Part II of My Confessions

I'm a compulsive liar. I figured I could use my blog to disclose my many falsehoods and ease this crushing guilt.

If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all.

EVERYONE WHO BELIEVED THAT I HAD A SECRET ADMIRER:


I made some stuff up. My bad.

All I want is for people to think that I'm popular. It's true today and it was true in grade school. I did this thing where I would write secret admirer notes to myself and discretely place them in my cubby. I did it over and over again in different grades and in different states. This great nation is littered with my lies. And notes.

In order to make a letter more convincing/I'm pretty sure I saw this on Arthur once, I signed 'Love, Timmy' but then crossed out 'Timmy' and wrote 'Your Secret Admirer'. I then had my classmates examine the letter where it obviously had once said Timmy. They all assured me that this meant he didn't have the courage to tell me how he felt...yet. Timmy cornered me to say that he didn't write the letter.

I accused him of lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment