Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sneeze Saturday

I have decided to start a blog phenomenonSneeze Saturday. The idea came to me this weekend after watching terrible Contagion and then having a family history lesson the following day at church. It always makes me sad to think about people who have died that we don't know enough about. We might be aware of big events, but so many little things are forgotten. For instance, everyone has a unique sneeze. Unless it is recorded, no one will know what it sounded like when they are gone. For the sake of my posterity, I am going to attempt to record myself sneezing. My sneeze shall not be forgotten, but shall live on forever. I urge you all to do the same. Spread the word about Sneeze Saturday.

Let's pause for a moment

While researching how to induce sneezing, I discovered these hilarious, hilarious sneeze fetish message boards. I know they say anything can become a fetish, but sneezes? Really? What is at all sexual about a sneeze? Needless to say, they were pretty entertaining. My favorites are the they-almost-caught me stories because they all involve hot people sneezing from across the room and being worried that your friends will notice you drooling. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, LuvsSneezes257. No one is ever going to guess that you have a sneeze fetish because it's not a thing.



How Sneeze Saturday works: I am going to record myself attempting to induce a sneeze for about 60 seconds every Saturday until I succeed. Here is my first attempt, I apologize if this awakens anything within you.


1 comment: