Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fashion Post: How to Dress for Bad Posture

For those of you who don't know, Seventeen Magazine has a section where they provide examples of flattering outfits for different body types. As a teenager, I was never able to figure out what my body type was. That section was just as useless to me as the one about dating (oh snap).

I've decided to occasionally use my blog to give helpful fashion advice to the young women who fall through the cracks.

TEENAGE GIRLS WITH WEIRD BODIES: The rest of this post is for you!

We'll get to that later, past-me! Today I want to talk about bad posture.

For those of you who know me in real life, it will come as no shock that I have terrible posture. I don't really have an excuse. I'm 5'3, and there isn't anything technically wrong with my spine.

How I usually look

Teenagers, don't let bad posture ruin your life! You just need to take your fashion cues from the Skeksis. If anyone knows how to dress for bad posture, it's them.


You can no longer tell that I have horrible posture, right? Visual trickery!


1 comment:

  1. That's the trick I've been waiting all my life to learn! I'm slouched over as I'm reading this, actually... trying to decide if it hurts more to sit up straight or remain in this position.

    I also have guitar-shaped parts and never found my body type.

    And I love you for referencing Skeksis. And your hair is super long and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete