Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Confessions: 3D

I'm a compulsive liar. I figured I could use my blog to disclose my many falsehoods and ease this crushing guilt. 

A liar in three dimensions

HUMIDIFIER ENTHUSIASTS:


I didn't tell the entire truth. Apologies all around.

I spend like an eighth of my time talking about humidifiers. My apartment gets dry, okay? Whenever the topic is brought up (by me), I brag about how I have an adorable dragon humidifier and that the vapor comes out of its nose. It looks like it's breathing fire! So cute! Unfortunately, it isn't really true. I do have an adorable dragon humidifier, but the vapor comes out of its eyes. I lie about it because 'eye vapor' doesn't make any sense. I just want people to think I have a nice humidifier. Is that so wrong? In my defense, Target really should have made the mist come out of its nose.

Get on it, Target

1 comment:

  1. That's still pretty cool.=) Brian and I have a penguin and the mist comes out of the beak.He was quite insistent that we get that specific humidifier.Lol.

    ReplyDelete